A JPOG modding site.


    Breeding Program Mod 2

    Share
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 pm

    After many months in production, the BPM 2 is now released! This pack contains everything from the first BPM as well as some new mods.

    Description of Mods:
    1. Large Carnivores Don't Fight
    2. Trex and Spino Pack
    3. Baby Dinosaurs (only for small hervibores and carnivores)
    4. Jurassic Park Breeding Island
    5. Baby Rex Mod (optional)
    6. Baby Rexes and Adults Co-Exist
    7. MST Skins

    Known Issues:
    1. Sometimes the dinos will come from the hatchery normal size and either shrink or grow.
    2. The trex and spino do pack, but they won't have the alpha sign.
    3. Adult and baby rexes won't pack
    4. Large Cranivores Won't Have Babies (unless you get the baby rex mod for rex)
    5. When keeping baby and adult rexes together, make sure the adults are WELL FED, they will eat their young if very hungry.

    MST Skins:
    Due to the lack of skinners, we don't have original skins for the pack. However, you can download any MST pack at www.jurassicparkitalia.it and www.jplegacy.org You can also get other MSTed skins at modding sites (like MG, JM, and us).

    Download:
    http://filebeam.com/bf87b3c3a9d35db5eb570f1c3ff5eb1a
    Baby Rex Mod- Baby Rex Mod
    Install by placing the park in your SaveGame folder, the spino and rex ini and dilopo nwt in the Units folder, and the C_Idle, H_Idle, and JoinFlck_fsm in the Units/Win/DinoFSM folder. Run the game, that's all!



    Credits:
    Spino Ruler-Mod #1,2,3
    Raptor50-Mod #4,7(links)
    RSR-Baby Rex Mod

    Enjoy!


    Last edited by Spino Ruler on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 am

    hey, guess who man XD and nice job btw, downloading now Smile oh, and grats on the new site dude, hope it goes well and doesnt get eaten alive by spammers XD
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 am

    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW wrote:hey, guess who man XD and nice job btw, downloading now Smile oh, and grats on the new site dude, hope it goes well and doesnt get eaten alive by spammers XD
    Hey man, thanks! And don't worry, if any spammers come near this site, they will be turned to nothing. Twisted Evil
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 am

    aye, im all for that lol. well, mabye i should post meh skin on here
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 am

    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW wrote:aye, im all for that lol. well, mabye i should post meh skin on here
    That would be awesome, go for it.
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 am

    kk i will XD
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 am

    Awesome, now, back to topic guys.
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 am

    well on topic: the babys still get hunted by adult rexes for me, and babys are scared of adults all the time too XD
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 am

    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW wrote:well on topic: the babys still get hunted by adult rexes for me, and babys are scared of adults all the time too XD
    Hmm...
    do the adults hunt them over time? Or is it like right after they coem out of the hatchery?
    And with the babies being afraid, copy the rex's nwt file, then rename it Dilopho, and repleace the dilo's current nwt file with the new renamed rex nwt file.
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 am

    jut when the adults want to hunt, or if they are very hungy, and ill try, but really have little idea what any of that means XD
    oh, and aparently i stole a skin again, even tho i msde it. its the default trex, just muged, recolored, and textures is paper in GIMP...
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW wrote:jut when the adults want to hunt, or if they are very hungy, and ill try, but really have little idea what any of that means XD
    oh, and aparently i stole a skin again, even tho i msde it. its the default trex, just muged, recolored, and textures is paper in GIMP...
    1. If they hunt them over time, that's perfectley normal, just keep them well fed XD
    2. No, you didn't steal it, spinorules11 isn't the best at identifying skin theft (no offense primevalrules11).
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 am

    Spino Ruler wrote:
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW wrote:jut when the adults want to hunt, or if they are very hungy, and ill try, but really have little idea what any of that means XD
    oh, and aparently i stole a skin again, even tho i msde it. its the default trex, just muged, recolored, and textures is paper in GIMP...
    1. If they hunt them over time, that's perfectley normal, just keep them well fed XD
    2. No, you didn't steal it, spinorules11 isn't the best at identifying skin theft (no offense primevalrules11).
    lol ok XD
    avatar
    primevalrules11

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-01-13

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  primevalrules11 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 pm

    i get it but i saw a jungle pack i think from rk and it had something simaliar and do i know what sr does to spammers lol! about the skin
    avatar
    Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Columbia, South Carolina

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 pm

    lol, ok. XD
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:07 pm

    primevalrules11 wrote:i get it but i saw a jungle pack i think from rk and it had something simaliar and do i know what sr does to spammers lol! about the skin
    Yeah, he has some experience with that.
    avatar
    primevalrules11

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-01-13

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  primevalrules11 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

    heh heh
    avatar
    Spino Ruler
    Admin

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 19
    Location : I Don't Know!

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Spino Ruler on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm

    primevalrules11 wrote:heh heh
    What, are you proud of what you did?
    avatar
    primevalrules11

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-01-13

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  primevalrules11 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 pm

    no way man please do not scare me affraid

    Sponsored content

    Re: Breeding Program Mod 2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:05 pm